Hi,girl child...great pics of a great young lady! Enjoy your trip even though I am still a slight shade of green:) If I don't chat with you before you leave....have a fantastic time. I love you, Momma Bess
All I can say is... WOW! Its amazing how pictures can show how far a person has come, but I bet they don't even come close to how much better you feel. :)
2 comments:
Hi,girl child...great pics of a great young lady! Enjoy your trip even though I am still a slight shade of green:)
If I don't chat with you before you leave....have a fantastic time. I love you,
Momma Bess
All I can say is... WOW! Its amazing how pictures can show how far a person has come, but I bet they don't even come close to how much better you feel. :)
Have a great vacation!
Post a Comment