Saturday, June 16, 2007

And the party is over.

I got to finish my trip up so I can get back to writing live and in person.

So, dinner ended up being a smoked duck with fruit appitizer and then broiled Salmon with grilled vegis. Skipped the dessert.

Paula and Andrea were not in the dinner room so it was just me and the boys for dinner.

It is silly to say but I got a kick out of how nice the staff are. I also enjoyed the conversation with the meal.

At one point before dessert but after the meal, the waiters and waitresses, some of who are also dancers in the shows, got up on the tables and danced to disco music. Silly but fun.

I made Jose come to the main lobby (If I ever get my scanner working I will post pics), where the photographers take the $'s rip off pics and we took a pic in front of a fake ship. I had to have something to show for all my shameless flirting.
Then we stayed in the main lounge area talking. I found out that I am not at all use to verbal men. He is incredibly verbal.
Here is what I learned:
1. 54
2. twice divorced, the second time his wife left him for Smedly, a lesbian. Oy.
3. He has prostate issues. OY
4. He had a bad accident as a kid that made him sterile.
5. He works long hours, like 10-12 a day as an IT Supervisor.
6. Born and bred in NY but ancestry is PR.
7. Weight and cholesterol issues.
8. Believes in speaking up but not yelling at someone.
9. was in the airforce from 1972-1978.
10. learned to repair planes, then was told by his commander that computers were really the future. So he got the government to send him to school and worked for years at IBM.
11. Lived in Austin Texas a number of years
12. trained in the airforce at Biloxi, Miss.

I have known this guy 4 evenings and 1 day and know everything. From taste in food to women. I have know Mitchell forever and it took Andrea to come up with an idea for a gift for him. What the heck does that say about him.

But here is the difference, I may have enjoyed talking and goofing around with Jose, but in my waking heart I want Mitchell. I want to try new things with him. I want to be in the same bed as he, and feel his warm feet next to my cold ones.

Jose made me feel visible. Mitchell though, makes me feel accepted and alive.

My heart is gonna ache horribly if Mitchell isn't going to bring all this into a more permanent thing.

As for the photo, I bought them today, I can remember Jose; and just maybe make Mitchell a bit jealous also....Being a girl is really bringing out my devious side.

gotta food shop, I will complete this later.

*****************

Okay, lets get this ship a moving

June 3rd: I got up at around 7am, jumped into a bathing suit and skort, had a too large breakfast of omlete with onion and cheese, turkey sausage, and a spoonful of hash browns. Oh, and two strips of bacon.
Walked 3 miles from 8am to 9am.
Whirlpooled and steamroomed for a half hour or so.
Showered and dressed by 10am.
Spent too much money on gold over sterling silver. A dolphin ankle bracelet with matching arm bracelet. I got a bracelet for my friend Cathy's birthday and pearl earrings for my mom.

I peeked at my onboard bill...OUCH. Add that to what I spent on the islands.... OUCH times 2.

There will be three bingo games this afternon so I will spend about 30$ there.
Oh, yeah, this last days bingo, I didn't win cash, but in the losers raffle I won a bottle of Brut wine. Great. I don't drink it. I had fun though.

So, in 36 hours I will be home again. I feel a bit sad that while I miss my baby boy Jazzy, I am not unhappy that I had time away from him. I do really miss him. I can't wait for his kissing and not letting me out of his sight. However much fun he has had we both need to be paired up again.

What else?

I want to hear how moms visit with my bro/sis and nieces went. I worry so much about her. She loves and likes me and there are no conditions on it. I have only recently see that. Isn't it horrid to have to feel when you were growing up that you aren't sure if your mom likes you or not?

June 4th.
Nothing like coming back to cold rainy NY. In the cab coming home I happened to say, "wow, I feel like we were only gone a day" I had a fabulous time. I will definitely go back and take to the seas again.
If you all have the opportunity ever, to get on a ship (if you do get car sick, watch out on the ocean though), GO. And that folks is all they wrote on this one. Thanks for reading.

I have had a few things going on since I got back but that is for another time

. The sun is out and I need my daily fix.

Ta.

No comments: